Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Three Quotes Keep Me Going

We've reached the stage now where sleep is not coming easily. So much to do in order to be gone for so long. Customers and clients to not feel one worry about their files being handled. Animals to behave themselves for our amazing volunteers. Getting all the laundry done. Making sure the house is clean (I love coming home to a clean house and since there'll be others coming in, I'd just as soon not have them see this mess!), making sure we have all the appropriate schoolwork to take along so the kids aren't overwhelmed when we return, bills to pay now and in advance. It's just a LOT all of a sudden. In my mailbox in the last 2 days have come 3 quotes. I love them:


Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao-Tzu



The best portion of a good man's life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth



God gave us a distinct fingerprint to make a distinct imprint.
Keith A. Craft

2 comments:

Aprille - The Muddled said...

I am sure you have already made your list and checked it twice, and then again and again just to make sure (I know because you sound just like me) but if anything pops up that I can assist with please feel free to ask! I am in your corner praying away!

Anonymous said...

I just can't imagine all the loose ends to tie up for a family leave of 3 weeks, along with all the preparation for your new little girl. It is exciting and stressful at the same time. If I can be of any help on your return with Molly's jump rope, I will be happy to assist. I am off on Monday & Wednesday!
God speed, and I'll look forward to seeing photos, etc. on Steve's return.
LOL, Ange